Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Buddybar Door Jammer


Buddybar Door Jammer

I bought the bar with friends, because my girlfriend lives in an apartment without a closed bedroom door and told me I was not happy with one of them. So I started to take something from Amazon, to fix the door, without having to install a lock. Buddybar After searching and reading reviews on similar products for two hours, I finally asked. I am very happy with the jammers Buddybar impressed the door, it is easy to use, the construction of high-quality metal and my 5 foot, 90 pounds can quickly and easily remove the friend the door. When I installed it I had my friend hold the bar at the bottom and drag in the event of a fire, Buddybar appeared immediately. The only complaint I have is the rubber coating on the head of a small area began to use only four rub. Despite this little problem I would definitely buy again Buddybar. Congratulations to the people Buddybar a great product.

1 comment:

  1. The only complaint I have is the rubber coating on the head of a small area began to use only four rub. carlocksmithinplanotx.com

    ReplyDelete