Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Samsung SHS-3120 Digital Keypad Deadbolt


Samsung SHS-3120 Digital Keypad Deadbolt
My son was out of the house of one of the coldest days this winter so far blocked because he had forgotten his key. My husband and I felt awful, so I began my search for a keyless lock. When my children lose regularly appear in the main, wanted the castle without a key. I saw a video of the main impacts. After a series of robberies in our region in recent weeks, we wanted something a bit "safer than regular block. I studied the fingerprint locks, but can not find that there was a good reliability rating after six months. I decided it was not a biometric lock. Then I saw a block with multiple codes for multiple users. has the lock, and an automatic.
We hired a locksmith to install, because we are not prepared. Beard had a hole in the door, a little "bigger. I did not want to go around the block on the right to remove plaque and work to change the use of the hands of the lock that automatically locks had.
We had some difficulties in programming the lock, because the instructions are so clear. But once we realized it works fine. Instructions Tooting talk about noise, but not that the master code press and hold the button for 5 seconds and wait for a blowjob, and then enter the old code * new code *. In addition, the insurance must be open.
In any case, we had no problems with the lock. I give it a 4 / 5 based on ease of use and installation are not so bad. In addition, 4 stars, because we had a block and should be maintained. Since our door is always under an arch of the building in some way protected, but hangs must fight the elements. So I'll give another review after the barrier was the operating time and regular use.


Read More Samsung SHS-3120 Digital Keypad Deadbolt

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn Heights Locksmith Brooklyn heights locksmithwill provide you with complete sales, service and installations of all mechanical and keyless locking systems, door hardware, safes and electronic security systems. Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is a family owned and operated locksmith business offering a unique blend of personalized and professional service to the Brooklyn Heights NYC. Over 12 years experience in security installations.Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is providing 24 hour 7 days a week emergency, locksmith services, for residential, commercial and autos.Locksmith Brooklyn heights

    ReplyDelete